27 Nov 2016

V CARE HAIR VITALIZER - REVIEW

Hey girls!!
    Am now back with review of a hair care product. These days am trying lot of hair care products and am going to review them one by one. I  bought this hair vitalizer since it is not oil based. Scroll down know more about it.


PRICE:
    Rs 95 for 100 ml.
SHELF LIFE:
    2 Years.
MY VIEW
:
    I bought this hair vitalizer when i went to buy some stuffs to near by store. After reading its claim and ingredient list(biotin, folic acid) i thought to give it a try.
    The vitalizer comes in a tall bottle with pump dispenser which is easy to use. The vitalizer is very runny like water and is pale yellow in colour. It has smell that reminds me about eucalyptus oil.
    I used the vitalizer for 3 days and i felt that my hair is conditioned only for few hours after application, after sometime my hair turns dry and frizzy. So i thought that it doesn't suit my dry hair and so i didn't use it afterwards and kept it unused for few weeks. My hair turns frizzy and dry after shampooing my hair with patanjali aloe vera shampoo, one day i thought to apply this vitalizer on my hair lengths to keep it conditioned.
    I applied it on my damp hair and to my surprise it worked well as serum. My hair was well conditioned and frizz was tamed to an extent without making my hair oily. From that time on wards am using it post wash and quite happy with the results. Am scared of using serums as they have silicones. So am happily using it post wash. Though it doesn't impart shine like serum it conditions my hair and am happy with it.
PROS:
⦁    Travel friendly packing.
⦁    Easily available.
⦁    Conditions hair to an extent.
⦁    Works  quite good as serum in taming dryness.
CONS:
⦁    Cannot be used as an substitute for regular hair oil.
⦁    False claim of treating hair fall.
⦁    Doesn't suit well for dry hair.

RATING: 3.5/5(-1 for not treating dry hair  and -0.5 for false claim of treating hair fall)
    will i repurchase???
        Not sure, now my hair is soft and manageable since am not using aloe shampoo so no need of applying it post wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED POST

TOP 5 GRAPE FACE MASKS FOR FLAWLESS SKIN-WITH STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL

Hi readers...     In my previous post i shared my views about patanjali natural shampoo review. Today am going to share grape face packs f...

popular posts