1 Nov 2016

Banjaras multani+orange face wash review

Hey beauties!!!
    Hope you guys are doing really good. Am here with a review of a face wash from the brand BANJARAS. Before I jump into the review let me tell you guys about my skin type. I have a very oily skin  at T zone and normal at cheeks with frequent breakouts sob! So am always in search of face wash that claims to control oil. I purchased this face wash 2 months back and now am pretty ready to review the product.

KEY INGREDIENTS: orange peel powder, multani mitti (fuller’s earth).
EACH ML CONTAINS multani mitti (1%), orange peel powder (0.5%), gel base (q.s)
PRICE:100INR for 100ml
SHELF LIFE:3 years.

MY VIEWS
    The wash face is of pretty unique combination.it is rare to find a face wash that has multani as a key ingredient. It claims to remove TAN. The product is of orange in colour and has minute particles for gentle exfoliation. The smell of the face wash is very refreshing and the smell is similar to orange pulp so juicy. The face wash comes in white tube with orange flip flop cap. The tube is travel friendly.
    I use it twice daily for past 2 months and the face wash lathers pretty well and little goes a long way. Though it is a foaming face wash it doesn’t dry out my skin and the good part of the face wash is that it controlled my pimples to a good extent. Though I get 1 or 2 pimples the condition is not severe as before. But I did not see any tan removal action, my tan remains the same. It is not good for dry skinned beauties since it may dry out the skin they need a good moisturizer after using the product.

THUMBS UP
⦁    Mild exfoliation.
⦁    Squeaky clean effect.
⦁    Attractive orange color and refreshing smell.
⦁    Travel friendly packaging.
⦁    Clears oil effectively.
⦁    Gives temporary glow to face.
⦁    Lathers decently.
⦁    Economical.
THUMBS DOWN
⦁    May dry the skin of dry skinned beauties.
⦁    Only key ingredients are mentioned. Complete ingredient list is missing.
⦁    Doesn’t control oil effectively.
⦁    False claim of tan removal.
RATING:
    4/5
Oily skinned beauties should give it a hit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED POST

TOP 5 GRAPE FACE MASKS FOR FLAWLESS SKIN-WITH STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL

Hi readers...     In my previous post i shared my views about patanjali natural shampoo review. Today am going to share grape face packs f...

popular posts