21 Nov 2016

NATURE'S ESSENCE ALOE GEL REVIEW

hey guys!!
    I am here to share my experience about my current moisturizer.I have combination which is oily at T zone and normal at cheeks and chin. My skin is prone to breakouts frequently. So i was in search for a light moisturizer for my skin,so i thought to buy an aloe gel to treat my acne prone skin and use it as a moisturizer. After reading many reviews i thought to buy aloe vera gel from nature's essence as i had good experience with nature's essence lacto tan clear soap.Read further to know how it fared me.


KEY INGREDIENTS
    aloe vera extracts,peppermint oil & demineralized water.
PRICE
    Rs 75 for 100gm, i got it for Rs 60 from nykaa
SHELF LIFE

    3 years.

MY VIEW
    I used this gel as a moisturizer after cleansing and toning my facial skin. I take a pea size amount and apply it all over my face and neck. The gel initially feels sticky and later it dries on but it remains as a layer on my skin instead of getting absorbed into my skin.    As it forms a layer on my skin it clogs the pore and leads to break outs :-(  :-(  :-( .I used it for a week on face and my skin broke out than it used to be,so i stopped using it on my face and started using it as after wax gel,it works fine that way.Once when i washed my face with aloe gel on my face it lathered slightly!! so i guess it has some silicone in it,but not sure.

PROS:
1.    Affordable.
2.    Easily available.
3.    Performs good as after wax gel.
CONS:
1.    Breaks out the skin.
2.    Feels sticky.
3.    Unhygienic tub packaging.
4.    Settles as layer on skin.
5.    Does nothing to skin.
6.    Has strong smell that resembles men body spray that may irritate the skin.
7.    False claim of treating sun burn and acne.
8.    Missing full ingredient list.
RATING: 2.5/5.
will i repurchase??
    Not at all...I don't want to waste 70 bucks on this product.
    It have shown good effects on many,but for me it doesn't work.
    Have you used this product.If yes do let me know how it worked for you in comments section. stay tuned guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED POST

TOP 5 GRAPE FACE MASKS FOR FLAWLESS SKIN-WITH STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL

Hi readers...     In my previous post i shared my views about patanjali natural shampoo review. Today am going to share grape face packs f...

popular posts