27 Nov 2016

FAIR AND LOVELY BB CREAM-REVIEW

Hey all...
    Am now here with review of product that most of us use.Today am going to share my opinion about fair and lovely BB cream.After seeing ad in TV i thought why not to try the BB cream from famous brand of India.So when i went out for shopping i bought this bb cream along with many other stuffs sad thing was the BB cream was available only in one shade.Scroll down to know more about it.

    Before getting into review let me tell about my skin type, i have combination skin with frequent breakouts.I have fair skin with warm undertones.
CLAIMS:
⦁    Instant fair look.
⦁    Coverage of dark spots and blemishes.
⦁    Even skin tone.
⦁    Sun protection-SPF 15.
⦁    matte, non oily.
PRICE:
    Rs 79 for 18 grams.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
    Apply the cream in dots across cleansed face and neck.Gently blend with finger tips.
SHELF LIFE:

    2 years.

MY VIEW

   The BB cream comes in a cardboard box.The tube of BB cream is similar to fair and lovely fairness cream.The BB cream has pleasant fruity floral smell that vanishes after application. I bought this BB cream for daily usage since we cannot spare time for makeup everyday.
 I used it on my face while i was getting ready for college.At first i was shocked to see the result, i was looking like a ghost.I don't have dark circles but i have some acne scars on cheeks but it doesn't even cover a mild acne scar. It left my face with a white cast.Then i washed my face and then i decided not to use it on my face.

    Then on another day i decided to use it on my face,this time i mixed it with aloe gel and this time i was not looking like a ghost.But the BB cream doesn't hide my blemishes. It doesn't even provide sheer coverage.After sometime it felt heavy on my skin and it started to sweat.I was feeling uncomfortable and i washed my face. I used it for only 2 to 4 four times and i washed it within 4 hours since it felt heavy on my skin.
    My skin started to feel greasy within 2 hours and it clogged my pores and it lead to break outs.So it is not at all for my combination skin.
PROS
⦁    Affordable
⦁    Has SPF 15.
⦁    Matte finish.
⦁    Easily available.
  • pleasant smell
CONS
⦁    False claim of instant 'fair look' actually it is instant 'ghost look'.
⦁    Only one shade available.
⦁    Doesn't cover any mild imperfection.
⦁    Skin feels heavy and greasy within 2 hours.
⦁    Broke me out 2 times.
RATING: 2/5.
will i recommend
    Fair skin girls with cool undertones who doesn't need even sheer coverage can try this but dusky skinned girls stay away from this BB cream.
    If anyone have tried this bb cream do let me know your opinion in comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED POST

TOP 5 GRAPE FACE MASKS FOR FLAWLESS SKIN-WITH STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL

Hi readers...     In my previous post i shared my views about patanjali natural shampoo review. Today am going to share grape face packs f...

popular posts