27 Nov 2016

EVERYUTH NATURALS TULSI TURMERIC FACE WASH- REVIEW

Hello readers!!
    Sometimes the product that we with more expectations will disappoint us by not giving effective results, in the same way the product that we use with least expectation will give us a very good result. Today am going to review such a product.

PRICE:
    Rs 35 for 50 gm.
INGREDIENTS:
     Long list of chemicals.
SHELF LIFE:

     2 Years.
MY VIEW:

    When i ran out of my face wash i went to near by store to stock my face wash an to my surprise there was no face wash that I use in  recent times. The SA said that they will stock all the face wash within 2 days but i cant wash my face without a face wash so i thought to select 1 face wash that was available.
    The options that i had was pond's daily face wash, everyuth fruit face wash, everyuth lime face wash, everyuth tulsi turmeric face wash, banjara's olive face wash, himalaya fairness face wash, himalaya neem face wash. There was only 2 options for my acne prone combination skin ,everyuth tulsi turmeric and himalaya neem  face wash. I have tried neem face wash long ago and it worked average for me so i bought everyuth face wash with least expectation.
    When i started using the face wash i had 3- 4 breakouts on my cheek. It didn't dry out that it dried after 1 week. And to my surprise there was not even a single break out after that. Though the face wash doesn't cure existing pimples it prevented skin from break outs. My skin usually have atleast 1 pimple at my cheek but now it is clear and am happy with the results.
    The face wash has tulsi smell an it doesn't dry out my skin like other foaming face wash for oily skin. The face wash is pale green in colour and has gel texture. Overall am happy with the unexpected purchase.
PROS:
⦁    Prevents skin from breakout.
⦁    Doesn't dry out the skin.
⦁    Extremely affordable.
⦁    Travel friendly flip flop tube.
⦁    Cleans face well.
⦁    Has turmeric, tulsi, tea tree extracts.
CONS:
⦁    Long list of chemicals.
RATING: 4.5/5(-0.5 for long list of chemicals).
will i repurchase??
    yes for sure it helped me a lot in my skin issues.
    combination skin beauties go ahead and give it a try.
    The tube is now empty and so sorry for missing swatch picture.
If you have used this face wash let me know about your opinion in comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED POST

TOP 5 GRAPE FACE MASKS FOR FLAWLESS SKIN-WITH STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL

Hi readers...     In my previous post i shared my views about patanjali natural shampoo review. Today am going to share grape face packs f...

popular posts