28 Apr 2017

LEVER AYUSH ANTI MARKS TURMERIC FACE CREAM REVIEW

Hello all..
    Today am going to review a product which am using for past 1 month and liked it. We all always want clear skin but dark spots and scars trouble us . I have pimple marks all over my cheeks. So when i was searching for an effective anti marks cream i came to know about ayush face cream. I purchased it and had least expectation on it since most of the anti mark creams are either not effective or they take long time to show results. so read further to know about it.
ayush anti marks turmeric face cream

CLAIMS    The anti marks face cream is formulated with 5000 years of ayurvedic wisdom to give you spot less fair skin. It contains goodness of turmeric and kumkumadi tailam.
PRICE
    Rs 65 for 25gm.
INGREDIENTS
    Composition: Each 10g contains,
Haridra(Haldi) 10mg
Kumkumadi tailam 10mg
    Exceptients:
Cream base q.s
    Preservatives:
Methyl paraben, propyl paraben and phenoxy ethanol.
SHELF LIFE
        2 years.
MY EXPERIENCE
    The face cream comes in a travel friendly tube. The cream is white in colour and a little goes a long way. As i said you earlier i had no expectation on this face cream but i used it 2 times daily and everyone around me noticed the change in my skin. Everyone said that the acne scars that i have all over cheeks has lightened and my skin stays brighter whenever i use this cream. I take the required amount of cream and dot it all over my face and neck and apply it all over face and massage my face in circular motion for 1 minute. Initially the cream felt heavy on my skin but within 2 minutes i felt as if i didn't apply any cream on my face. And also it leaves whitish cast which vanishes after 1 to  2 minutes. So dusky skin beauties may not like it since it leaves temporary whitish cast.The cream has mild smell and it won't bother sensitive noses.
ayush cream

    Since it has turmeric, it dried the small zits around my forehead. It helps to reduce new acne scars effectively. For old acne scars, it takes time to show result. I have combination to oily skin and it turns my skin oily within few hours of application. As far as claim of fair skin is concerned i didn't notice any difference.
PROS
⦁    Fades new acne scars.
⦁    Travel friendly tube.
⦁    Economical.
⦁    Has turmeric and kumkumadi tailam.
⦁    Makes skin brighter though temporarily.
⦁    Little goes a long way.
⦁    Dries small zits quickly.
ALSO READ
⦁    Natural ways to treat acne scars.
⦁    Skin brightening face pack.
⦁    Homemade facial bleach.
⦁    Top grape face packs

CONS
⦁    Takes time to fade old scars.
⦁    Leaves temporary whitish cast.
⦁    Feels heavy initially.
⦁    Skin turns oily within 3 to 4 hours.
                                OVERALL RATING: 4.7/5

6 comments:

  1. Wow, so it does works! Like really a product of Rs.65 working magic??? I got to try this asap.! But can you please tell me your skin type? I have a combination skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do try this...It really works well... My skin type is also combination with frequent break outs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is deeply explain about cream of skins patanjali pimple cream is also good for removal of pimples

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turmeric might be experienced like leeway for the treatment of tumors while in the mouth, throat, skin, tummy and bosoms. turmeric and ginger tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do try this...It really works well... My skin type is also combination with frequent break outs.
    turmeric

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got diagnose of herpes virus last year, and i was taking some drugs prescribed for me by my family doc the drugs could not work and the herpes in my system was very terrifying that i was so depressed the good news is that i never gave up in searching for natural cure for herpes virus ,cause i believe so much in herbal medication.. One faithful morning i read a comment from a lady called Destiny Hudson on how she was cured with natural herbs made by DR.OYAGU from somewhere is West Africa, i immediately copied out his contact email via oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com and explain all my herpes problem to him via his email. the big truth is that it took just two week for his herbal medication to cure me completely without side affect. Till date am herpes virus free and all thanks to Dr OYAGU for his good deeds for me, Once again am very happy to share this great testimony of DR OYAGU cure hurry up now and contact him via his email address (oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com Call & WhatsApp him on (+2348101755322 ) and see what he can do

    ReplyDelete

FEATURED POST

TOP 5 GRAPE FACE MASKS FOR FLAWLESS SKIN-WITH STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL

Hi readers...     In my previous post i shared my views about patanjali natural shampoo review. Today am going to share grape face packs f...

popular posts