1 Dec 2016

ONE MONTH CARROT CHALLENGE

Hi all !!!
    In my previous posts i shared about hair care with you all. Today i came with 1 month carrot challenge. Somewhere i read about carrot challenge and i thought to give it a try. Carrot challenge is nothing but eating carrot daily for 1 or 2 months and note down the results.
    I thought to start the carrot challenge from today. I am going to eat 2 carrots daily, in this challenge i am going include eating 1 or 2 gooseberry daily in addition to carrots.
  Those who tried carrot challenge experienced positive results and so i thought to give it a try. I limited myself with 2 carrots daily for 1 month because overdose of vitamin A results in hair loss and other problems. So 2 carrots per day is sufficient to see the desirable results.
    Those who tried carrot challenge said that they noticed quick hair growth and smooth skin. I included gooseberry to boost the hair strength and skin glow.
    I will try carrot challenge and update my experience on January 1. Catch you with more posts. stay tuned😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED POST

TOP 5 GRAPE FACE MASKS FOR FLAWLESS SKIN-WITH STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL

Hi readers...     In my previous post i shared my views about patanjali natural shampoo review. Today am going to share grape face packs f...

popular posts