22 Mar 2017

PATANJALI KESH KANTI NATURAL SHAMPOO REVIEW

Hi readers..
    In my last post i shared chocolate peel off mask with you all. Today am going to share my opinion about patanjali natural shampoo. I have already shared my views about patanjali aloe vera shampoo. I read many rave reviews about patanjali natural shampoo but i hesitated to but since patanjali aloevera shampoo doesn't suit my dry hair. One fine day i thought to buy it. So here is my review about it.
PATANJALI NATURAL SHAMPOO REVIEW

PRICE:
    Rs 75 for 200ml.

SHELF LIFE:
    2 Years.
INGREDIENTS:
    Refer the image
  
PATANJALI NATURAL SHAMPOO REVIEW
 The shampoo comes in usual patanjali shampoo bottle. The bottle is opaque and white in colour with brown colour flip cap. The bottle is not travel friendly since the flip cap does not shut properly.
    The shampoo is brown in colour and smells like orange candy.The shampoo is not thick and also the shampoo is not runny, the consistency is perfect for a shampoo. The natural shampoo lathers pretty well and removes the shampoo effectively.
    I dilute the shampoo with some water and vinegar and apply it all over scalp and wash my hair. My scalp type is oily and my hair type is dry. Whatever shampoo i use it leaves either my scalp oily or makes my hair dry like a hay. But this shampoo removes oil from scalp and also it doesn't make my hair dry.
    I have already finished 2 bottles and i must say am impressed with the result. My hair is wavy and is frizzy in nature. This shampoo controls frizziness to some extent. It also makes my hair bouncy and voluminous.When i started using this shampoo i had mild dandruff problem, with regular usage my dandruff problem was resolved with this shampoo. I also noticed less hair fall during hair wash. This shampoo also made my hair soft. Overall it is good shampoo for all hair types.
PROS:
⦁     Economical.
⦁    Doesn't dry out the hair.
⦁    Doesn't cause hair fall.
⦁    Minimizes hair fall during hair wash.
⦁    Removes dandruff.
⦁    Controls frizz to some extent.
⦁    Refreshing orangy smell.
⦁    Removes oil effectively.
⦁    Suitable for all hair types.
⦁    Makes hair bouncy and soft.
CONS:
⦁    Doesn't eliminate frizz.
⦁    Not completely herbal.
⦁    Complete ingredient list missing.
                                                         OVERALL RATING:4.8/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED POST

TOP 5 GRAPE FACE MASKS FOR FLAWLESS SKIN-WITH STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL

Hi readers...     In my previous post i shared my views about patanjali natural shampoo review. Today am going to share grape face packs f...

popular posts